Our Services

We provide the following services to homeowners, builders, owner builders and developers:

  • Issue of Construction Certificates
  • Issue of Complying Development Certificates
  • Once appointed perform the function as the Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) ensuing compliance with legislation and the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
  • Certify and issue approvals in a wide range projects including:

Residential developments, including dwellings, villas, townhouses & dual occupancies (granny flats)
External and internal alterations and additions to dwellings including Swimming pools & spas, fences, retaining walls,Garages, carports, cabanas, decks, studios, sheds, pergolas, awnings
Demolition works.

Areas and suburbs we travel to:

All suburbs on the Central Coast including Gosford, Wyong, Erina, Charmhaven, Wadalba, Hamlyn Terrace, Woy Woy, Umina.

Newcastle and the Hunter, Cessnock and all areas of Lake Macquarie.

Sydney is limited to the northern areas of Hornsby, Mount Colah and Turramurra

So if your in Gosford, Wyong, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Cessnock, Hornsby, Kuringai local government areas we can assess your development for approval to issue either a Complying Development Certificate or Construction Certificate.